Flanged Immersion heater
The design is based on customer process conditions: fluid to heat (type and properties), in/out temperature, pressure, heat exchange conditions (stagnant or flowing), and environment conditions (ATEX or not, onshore or offshore, etc.).
Flange immersion heaters enable to heat any kinds of fluids such as water, thermal fluid, oil, heavy fuel, corrosive fluid, gas mixture, natural gas and many others fluids.
Flange immersion heaters can be straight or L-shaped.
- Power up to 5 MW (5 000kW)
- Watt density from 0.1 to 20 w/cm²
- Process temperature up to +650 °C
- Voltage max. 690 V
- Large range of materials and options according to customer process and conditions of use
- Benefit from SCARLET’s 20 years of experience as designer and manufacturer!
- Equipment available for use in hazardous areas or safe environment
- The end-to-end control of the design and production chain allows us to deliver a product which suits your process perfectly
- Normal (non-ATEX)
- Hazardous areas (ATEX/IECEx) and NEC 505
- Extreme environments: -60°C to + 80 °C
- Fluid/solid: from -270 °C (3 K) to 1000 °C
- Onshore / Offshore environment
- Salt atmosphere
- Pressure: 250 bars (PED)