Tubular heating element
The heating element is the “engine” of your heating system!
100% of the heating element is produced in our factory.
The design is based on customer specification: fluid to heat (type and properties), temperature, heat exchange conditions (stagnant or flowing), and environment conditions
- Power up to 30 kW per heating element
- Watt density from 0.1 to 20 W/cm²
- Voltage max. 750 V
- Reliability and robustness of the heating element. High quality raw material.
- Large range of materials and options according to customer process and conditions of use.
- Benefit from SCARLET ’s 10 years of experience as designer and manufacturer!
- Hazardous areas
- Fluid/solid: from -270 °C (3 K) to 1000 °C
- Corrosive environment